Consistent urging from friends coupled with my own desire to procrastinate any real finals work has lead me to create this blog! Here is a picture of a kitten to start things off. For clarification, here is a list of some possible things this blog shall include:
- Random stories about the weird things that seem to happen to me on a daily basis.
- FEMINIST RANTS*
- Political musings that consist of two parts sarcasm, one part impressive political insight**
- Cat pictures. Many cat pictures.
- Lists of things
- Open letters to people who have the luck to come into contact with me
- General musings on the meaning of life, probably related to food of some kind
- Other things!
*Feminist rants will likely be a prominent part of what I post on here, as it is a prominent part of what I talk about in person. If you can’t handle it, click away.
**These will be extraordinarily liberal. Deal with it.
Notes about me:
- I am highly judgmental. Much of this blog will likely be about random judgments I have made about people.
- I would describe myself as a high functioning introvert
- Three words that would currently describe me are: neurotic, feminist, and hungry.
Thank you for taking the time to partake in my newest form of procrastination! I hope this will be a magical adventure for both of us.
I love you.